As this is the last likely opportunity to be in the field until late spring 2011, we will be in the Sagehen Basin all day.
We have had requests from many participants to tour the units in the Sagehen Basin which will receive treatment. We will visit representative sites in as many of the units as time, weather and roads allow.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
9:00am – 4:00pm
We will start and end promptly!
RSVP to: Lisa Wallace at email@example.com so we can plan seating and copies
Highway 89N and Sagehen turnoff (respond if you need detailed directions)
We will be in the Sagehen Basin the entire day. No conference calling will be available.
Meeting materials will not be posted prior to the meeting. We will have maps that will be distributed on 11/16 and these will be posted at http://sagehenforest.blogspot.com the following day.
The meeting will take place no matter the weather. Sun, rain or snow – the meeting will not be cancelled.
Please RSVP to Lisa Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan accordingly.
The meeting will be on-site in the Sagehen Basin. The forecast is for clear, but cold weather. Please be sure to bring:
- Clothing for wet and cold weather;
- Clothing that can get dirty – we’ll be walking in several sites in the Sagehen Basin;
- Very sturdy footwear – we will be walking on uneven ground in the Test Plots;
- Hats, sunblock and whatever else you need to be comfortable to be outside in fairly rough conditions for the entire day
- Your own lunch. We’re not providing lunch and there isn’t a convenient place to buy lunch;
- Water bottles. We will have water for re-fills, but we are not providing bottled water.
Please RSVP so we can plan for the tour.
Truckee River Watershed Council
P.O. Box 8568
Truckee, CA 96162
(530) 550-8760 (Phone)
(530) 725-4407 (fax)