Happy New Year!
Please note the following updates for the Sagehen Collaborative Project:
1) A subgroup has been working on collecting and calibrating historic and current vegetation and habitat data. The group is making progress and needs another few weeks to resolve data gaps and complete the analysis. When the analysis and maps are completed, they will be presented to the stakeholder group for review and feedback. The analysis and maps will also provide the basis to discuss specific treatments and prescriptions.
2) With significant help from Scott Conway (USFS, Truckee Ranger District) the Meeting Planning Committee is compiling a master list of issues, questions, concerns and ideas raised since May 2010. We will send the master list to the stakeholders by 1/25/2011 for review and feedback.
The Stakeholder Meeting scheduled for January 20, 2011 has been move to February 18, 2011.
SAVE THE DATE:
February 18, 2011
10:00am – 3:00pm
USFS Truckee Ranger District
- Review of Vegetation Data and Maps
- Brainstorm of treatments and prescriptions
- Review of master list of issues/ideas
Thanks for your interest in the Sagehen Collaborative Project.
Truckee River Watershed Council
P.O. Box 8568
Truckee, CA 96162
(530) 550-8760 (Phone)
(530) 725-4407 (fax)