We hope you can join us for the next stakeholder meeting:
December 3, 2010
10:00am – 3:00 pm
We will start and end promptly!
RSVP to: Lisa Wallace at email@example.com
We have spent the past several meetings becoming more familiar with the landscape of the Sagehen Basin and Forest and visiting the Test Plots. Now we begin discussions to provide feedback for the Proposed Action for the treatments of the Sagehen Forest. We will start to discuss:
- incorporating recent work (such as the Strategically Placed Land Area Treatments (SPLATS))
- additional data (such as habitat data for American marten and other wildlife)
- treatment constraints (such as economic limits)
- treatment goals (such as mimicking fire behavior, protecting legacy trees)
- Many other topics, ideas and concerns raised in the May, October, and November meetings
USFS Truckee Ranger District office, front conference room
10811 Stockrest Springs Road
Truckee, CA 96161
If you will be calling-in for the meeting, please RSVP as such and you will be emailed the phone number and confirmation code.
The meeting will take place no matter the weather. Sun, rain or snow – the meeting will not be cancelled.
The entire meeting will be held indoors at the Truckee Ranger District. Please RSVP to Lisa Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can plan seating and copies accordingly.
Please be sure to bring:
Your own lunch. We’re not providing lunch and there is not a convenient place to buy lunch;
Water bottles ~ we will have water for re-fills, but we are not providing bottled water.
Please RSVP so we can plan seating and copies.
Truckee River Watershed Council
P.O. Box 8568
Truckee, CA 96162
(530) 550-8760 (Phone)
(530) 725-4407 (fax)